Monday, March 19, 2012

March update

It's been 3 months since I've started treatment at the Burzynski Clinic. I've been on the antineoplastins for 3 months now. Other than my family says I'm short tempered, snappy and tired I can't complain. The treatment is going well. I just had my blood drawn, tumor markers checked and a MRI last week. I go in for results Thursday, I feel great. I can do my normal daily routine while being on treatment. No down time, which is such a blessing having 4 children.
I will give the rest of  update after my oncology visit on Thursday.

I tell my family that I'm so sorry that I'm snappy, tired and short tempered. It's because I can see how short life is now, my eyes have been opened.  I can see everything I need to teach them before I go. Everything I want to become and learn before I leave this beautiful earth. For the last 7 months I haven't sat down to relax for more than 10 mins. Then, yesterday I was playing with my baby Lilee on the floor with the other children close by. There was a moment that was quite, I looked at my husband and he looked at me and my heart was filled with overwhelming love that my Father in Heaven has for me. I am so blessed. I have so much. I have been given it all... A loving family that is mine forever. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Aimee. You are truly blessed! I read your story not too long ago and always check back for updates. I pray for your recovery/cure daily! I know our Lord has got your back!
    Stay strong.
    Hoping to hit that big Mega Million to pay for the rest of your treatment but unfortunately God did not have that in my plans...yet! :)
    Check back on Thursday.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Amee not Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following you too...sending prayers all the way over the Pacific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wondering how things are going....is there a place to read an update? Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete