Sunday, November 20, 2011

CAFE RIO



Thank you to ALL that came out and supported MUFFINS FOR MOMMY Wednesday night.
We had a wonderfully successful night.
This thanksgiving season I am so grateful for my friends, family and church. The amount of love our family continues to receive is a true gift. I believe that together we can raise the $100,000.00 and conquer this illness.




The CAFE RIO crew

Cute young "hot" friends from church

Two of my biggest cheerleaders


Our silent auction


My MOST BEAUTIFUL MUFFIN GIRLS!!!

Our silent auction hotties from Ladera Ranch, Kim and Nancy with Chandra and Lilee

The Awesome Deharts

The couple that started it all, our dear friends that introduced Steve and I at a random party. The Mihaylo's with their two sweet girls.

JoDee, Janet and Chandra thanks to them we had a great fundraiser


Cafe Rio Party Night


Cafe Rio, what a amazing success. Thanks to JoDee Glazier and Janet Sims for setting everything up, it turned out to be a great night. I think everyone from church came out to support our family. Also, our friends that actually introduced Steve and I twelve years ago were there with their two beautiful little girls. Friends from school came to support our family and also people from the neighborhood, Ladera Ranch, San Clemente and Redlands were there, new friendships were created that night. Lot's of people, Lot's of fun. OUR FAMILY CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!


WE STILL NEED TO RAISE AROUND $60,000.00 IF THERE IS ANYWAY YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME @
perrypride4@sbcglobal.net


No comments:

Post a Comment