Saturday, November 5, 2011

"It's all in your attitude"




Home sweet home... what a LONG day. Lilee hates to fly I just found out. Leaving Texas is so bitter sweet for me. My wonderful parents are there. I want them to know how thankful I am to them for supporting me through all this. They traveled daily afar and helped me with the baby. It was so good to be with family. My brother Elijah came to visit from Austin. Always LOVE to see him. I appreciate all his efforts to be with me. He's becoming a amazing person. I also got to see my sweet uncle Guy. A true inspiration to me. He has had every health problem in the world. I asked him how does he get through at his age. He's in his 80's, he told me with a sparkle in his eye and a smile on his face. "It's all in your attitude."

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amee, I love your blog!
    You´re such a strong person, you completely blow my mind. I love you so much!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete