Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Family Photos






Wow!! We just saw our family photos taken by Tiffany Portraits and I'm in love! I wanted some photos of us wearing all white in an open field and she captured it perfectly! I felt like I was in heaven being there with my sweet family, with the sun setting, the perfect weather, it was all magical. Tiffany is such a amazing photographer. She works miracles. While I was in the hospital I got a small glimpse of what heaven looks like. And this...I'm telling you, is exactly what I saw. Tiffany is the best around. If you haven't seen her work go to her website and book with her. "I PROMISE" you wont be disappointed. My family and I will cherish these photos forever. I know that on the days I am feeling down these will help lift my spirits. I'm so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment