Monday, October 24, 2011

SANTA BARBARA

Today I got a message from a dear friend in my home town Santa Barbara. She is spreading the word about muffins for mommy, helping one mother at a time defeat cancer! With the help of friends and my brother JASUN we can NOT go wrong!
Here's a little something some of you might not know about me... I was born and raised in Santa Barbara Calif. daughter of Glen and Kathleen Carter. One of 5 children. Jasun is the oldest then me, my sister Heather, Elijah and Zacariah. I love BIG families, they keep you humble.
I went to Cold Springs elementary school, Santa Barbara JR high and Santa Barbara high school. My sweetest memories are of my childhood. Roaming the streets freely in Montecito. The good old days. I love my dear friends I grew up with. We still keep in touch.

PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment