Thursday, October 13, 2011

Would you like to buy a muffin?



"My name is Emilee Perry, my mom has brain cancer. Would you like to buy a muffin for donation? The money will go for her charity." This is what my daughter and son, Stirling did today after school. My little crew of children and their friends set out in the neighborhood to sell our homemade muffin magnets. They've been begging me for days now asking when they'd be able to do it so today was the day.

Many of the neighbors don't even know that I have brain cancer. Some, after they gave a nice donation came running back to give more after they read the flyer and were more clear with the situation. Some other neighbors came over to my house after to offer babysitting or anything. I'm overwhelmed by the support.



No comments:

Post a Comment